Master Plan and FTTx strategy
Expanding activities in the FTTB/H-infrastructure business brings a multiplicity of challenges and requires efficient concepts.
TKI strategic FTTX consulting has served municipal utilities and energy suppliers with industry-specific expertise in planning and implementing fiber-optics for new generation networks over the last 20 years.
Our team of industry experts, engineers, network designers and business economists is specialized in advising on FTTX strategy. It has demonstrated joint competence in managing a variety of projects.
Our consulting services comprehend:
- ICT industry research – status quo analysis and evaluation
- Local market research - analysis of regional characteristics
- Concept and technology definition - broad cost estimation
- Operator and cooperation models, efficiency analyses
- Strategy and recommendation for action devising
- Project documentation - results presentations and workshops