Our service portfolio
in the field of surveying
Qualified surveying engineers supervise construction measures from staking out and surveying during construction to the finished inventory plan.
Our survey engineers use the latest generation of surveying equipment from Trimble and Leica Geosystems.
Using GPS, receivers can track carrier signals from a variety of satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou (COMPASS) and QZSS.
Tachymetric surveying is performed in conjunction with GPS for stationing, using the tachymeter as the total station. The possibility of reflectorless surveying and the use as a 'one-man station' ensures efficient work.
The results of the measurement flow into the documentation and guarantee a loss-free transfer of the measurement results.
Our services include
- Measurement of inventory plans
- Locating and measuring existing cables
- Surveying during construction
- Acquisition of factual and geometrical data
- Data acquisition in the required reference system
Our service portfolio in the field of
We support and advise you competently and qualitatively from the draft to the final documentation.
For more than 20 years, our engineers and technical draughtsmen have been recording complex networks in a wide variety of systems. Whether it's new data entry or reworking, digitizing analog plans or data migration from different source systems - we bring your data into the right form.
Our services include:
- Digitisation and initial recording of factual and geometric data
- Data exchange, migration: Migrating the data stock from order-related CAD data into your desired data format.
- Routing, positioning and surveying of existing as well as newly laid routes with GPS
- Accompanying works during the planning from the draft to the execution planning and professional final documentation
- Use of our in-house tool for the documentation NET Engineering