Our service portfolio in the field of
fault detection and troubleshooting
Our qualified and specially equipped measurement technicians analyze and fault your communication infrastructure at network level 3 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By concluding framework agreements, we guarantee our clients defined service level agreements. Our measurement technicians are on duty to analyse the fault within defined time periods. This includes the inspection of the existing documentation and the precise measurements in the FM, LWL, BK and HFC networks.
The measurements are carried out and evaluated using state-of-the-art measurement technology. The fault in the network is eliminated in equally defined periods of time. After the fault has been rectified, the measured values are checked by an acceptance measurement and documented in a measurement protocol.
Immediately after troubleshooting, the customer is notified, including the transmission of the documentation.
Our services include:
- Fault detection and elimination in FM, FO, BK and HFC networks
- pipe localisation
- Measurement and certification in BK and HFC networks
- Acceptance measurement in fiber optic networks of all fiber types
Measurement technology used:
- HFC measuring instruments (Wavetek©)
- Optical level meters and levelmeters with spectrumdisplay
- reflex analyser
- High dynamic range OTDR measuring instruments
- Locating and routing technology